nopCommerce 3.90 BETA released. Please share your impressions

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
7 years ago
Hi Andrei,

I analyzed a few changes, among others function IsCrawler (class BrowscapXmlHelper) and the previous version of this function working faster.
It might be worthwhile to use the additional list to store the user-agents. Regex is not efficient.

Regards
Krzysztof
7 years ago
RomanovM wrote:
Most likely error was associated with a slow server on which you tested new version.

Hi Maksim:
I guess the problem is indeed in that server.

SUGGESTIONS: Instead of AND and OR groups type call them ALL and ANY (or ALL REQUIREMENTS and ANY REQUIREMENT) as it is used in Magento:
1) It is easier to understand
2) You  can easily add the types of NOT ALL and NOT ANY (or ALL ARE TRUE and ANY IS TRUE),  since the NOT option was excluded from the issue
7 years ago
Hi Andrei

I am working on our new theme, and noticed that in the 3.90 Default Clean Theme the "Home Page News" and "Home Page Community Poll" does not display in RTL, is this by design ?.
7 years ago
guess this typo should be fixed in upgrade.sql

queries for cartssharedbetweenstores and sets activationdelayperiodid'

IF NOT EXISTS (SELECT 1 FROM [Setting] WHERE [name] = N'shoppingcartsettings.cartssharedbetweenstores')
BEGIN
  INSERT [Setting] ([Name], [Value], [StoreId])
  VALUES (N'shoppingcartsettings.activationdelayperiodid', N'False', 0)
END
GO
7 years ago
a.m. wrote:

Thanks! Please see this branch. I would really appreciate if you could download and test it out. Most probably, we'll merge it in 3.90

Looks promising.
What I do miss is the differentiation in roundinghelper between rounding of prices and amounts.
It is possible to have a different rounding precision and scheme there.
For instance, in some countries the total amount is rounded to an integer but prices do still have decimals.
ERP systems typically do have an
Amount Rounding Precision: 0,01
Unit-Amount Rounding Precision (Price): 0,00001

Setting this to 0,05 would round in steps of 5 cent.
7 years ago
RE: RTL Home Page Poll & News

I have checked the RTL stylesheet and the styles do exist for both components, so this appears to be a render issue, also I am not sure how many versions this issue applies to, it may go back further than this version, if it's not by design.

Update just checked 3.80 and the same issue exists there also.
7 years ago
UPDATE

I have checked 3.60 / 3.70 same issue exists there also, I am really surprised this has not been picked up by someone before.
7 years ago
Great work. Thank you.
7 years ago
Already started using the factories in my plugins. This works so good!. Makes it so easier to maintain the plugins when not having to inherit controllers.
7 years ago
Hi Nop team,
Great work Andrei and team, a very impressive list of changes
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.