sitemap not displaying all products

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
7 years ago
Using 3.8

so, i'm not sure what the problem is exactly - but ...

i'm preparing a new site - i imported a lot of 'products' via excel import (seversal hundred)- all of which are accessable and viewable - easy to search for.

but not all are appearing in the sitemap - a few hundred are missing.

I thought maybe there was a limit on how many items can be in it - but i see that some of the pages i created today (manually using 'copy product' are in the sitemap (though they are closer to the top of the list - so maybe they have knocked some off the bottom ??)

I dont see a setting on the 'edit product' page to exclude from sitemap (like we can with topics)

anybody else experienced this ?
7 years ago
just checked - i added another product that appeared at the top of the list and it knocked the last item off the bottom

so there is a maximum number of products that are displayed on the sitemap.

using 3.8 so apologies if this has already been reported
7 years ago
Can you please confirm that you are talking about the HTML sitemap, and not the XML sitemap?
7 years ago
Hi, it was HTML - didn't try it with xml but I'll try that later too
- Hayden
7 years ago
update :

www.yourstore/sitemap

does not display all products
though(sitemap.xml is displaying them all)

www.yourstore/sitemap is displaying all 116 catgegories but i'd guess it's only displaying 500 products at most.
7 years ago
Looks like it's limited to 200 products at the moment: https://github.com/nopSolutions/nopCommerce/blob/release-3.80/src/Presentation/Nop.Web/Controllers/CommonController.cs#L752

It's a bit odd that it's hardcoded instead of being configurable by a setting.
7 years ago
hi Pete, well spotted - seems a strange thing to limit it at all -

so -
https://github.com/nopSolutions/nopCommerce/issues/2215

add paging support
6 years ago
Done.
Now you can set a number of items displayed on one sitemap page. Changes are here.
Thanks for the suggestion.
2 years ago
I see the latest update to this thread is 3 years ago.  Have there been any changes in the newest version of NOP to allow you to set the number of products generated in the site map to all?
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.