Is there anything I can do to improve the overall performance of my website. I'm using nopCommerce 3.70 - I have to use this version due to my Payment Gateway plugin currently only supporting up to version 3.70.

Basically my site runs on a Shared Hosting setup (web farm environment) on a Windows 2012 Server, IIS 8.5, ASP.Net 4.5, .NET Framework 4.6.1.

I find that the loding of the site at www.ort-online.co.za is very slow, sometimes taking up to 30 seconds to load. Browsing the site in general takes just about the same time for various pages. The same goes for the Admin Panel, but I can live with this if I have to. However, I wish to improve the performance experience for my clients browsing and using the site.

I contacted my hosting company, Afrihost, and they cannot increase any allocated server resources due to the Shared Hosting setup. I can however run my site on a Dedicated Server setup, but that will cost 10x more than I'm currently paying. Perhaps I will do this once the site starts paying for itself, but at the moment I'm stuck with the Shared Hosting setup.

Any suggestions or advice on how I can do this, if at all possible.