nopCommerce 3.90 is released

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
7 years ago
Great news!
Thank you Nop Team!
7 years ago
Hi Andrei,
I spent the evening wondering about demo site and the administration site is really functional and clean. Indeed a good job!

Just one question please: when you write "We should not include shipping total when calculating reward points to be granted" means that at last shipping costs no longer reward points? I can't find this setting that was supposed to be included n 3.90.
7 years ago
Great news.  
Congratulations
7 years ago
congrats

bundled product feature looks good.
7 years ago
Congratulations!
7 years ago
First of all Congratulation.
A new feature "bundle product" is added. Could you give me a little more details about it ? I dint understand what exactly it is by line "Bundled products (attributes associated to other products). Option to allow customer to enter quantity."
Would really appreciate if you explain the above.
Thanks you.
7 years ago
Whoohoo! So many improvements!
7 years ago
[email protected] wrote:
First of all Congratulation.
A new feature "bundle product" is added. Could you give me a little more details about it ? I dint understand what exactly it is by line "Bundled products (attributes associated to other products). Option to allow customer to enter quantity."
Would really appreciate if you explain the above.
Thanks you.

Have a look at the blogpost. "Bundled products quantity" paragraph will give you more details.
7 years ago
UPDATE: Yesterday we released nopCommerce 3.90. It has an minor issue with specification attributes with color squares type So if you downloaded nopCommerce 3.90  on March 14th (the day it was released), then please re-download the latest version. Or simply replace three files as per this commit.

Thanks a lot to nop-templates team for reporting
7 years ago
Hi Guys,

Many thanks to whole team, you did great work!

Best,
nop4you Team
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.