Error in Application - nothing will be displayed

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
7 years ago
Hello,

During customizing of Manufacturer, I've got this message an I'm not able to start nopCommerce again.
What is the reason and how can I run the Shop now?

Server Error in '/' Application.

Number must be either non-negative and less than or equal to Int32.MaxValue or -1.
Parameter name: dueTime
  Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Number must be either non-negative and less than or equal to Int32.MaxValue or -1.
Parameter name: dueTime

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.  

Stack Trace:

[ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Number must be either non-negative and less than or equal to Int32.MaxValue or -1.
Parameter name: dueTime]
   System.Threading.Timer..ctor(TimerCallback callback, Object state, Int32 dueTime, Int32 period) +14038640
   Nop.Services.Tasks.TaskThread.InitTimer() +112
   Nop.Services.Tasks.TaskManager.Start() +98
   Nop.Web.MvcApplication.Application_Start() +488

[HttpException (0x80004005): Number must be either non-negative and less than or equal to Int32.MaxValue or -1.
   System.Web.HttpApplicationFactory.EnsureAppStartCalledForIntegratedMode(HttpContext context, HttpApplication app) +544
   System.Web.HttpApplication.RegisterEventSubscriptionsWithIIS(IntPtr appContext, HttpContext context, MethodInfo[] handlers) +186
   System.Web.HttpApplication.InitSpecial(HttpApplicationState state, MethodInfo[] handlers, IntPtr appContext, HttpContext context) +172
   System.Web.HttpApplicationFactory.GetSpecialApplicationInstance(IntPtr appContext, HttpContext context) +402
   System.Web.Hosting.PipelineRuntime.InitializeApplication(IntPtr appContext) +343

[HttpException (0x80004005): Number must be either non-negative and less than or equal to Int32.MaxValue or -1.
   System.Web.HttpRuntime.FirstRequestInit(HttpContext context) +579
   System.Web.HttpRuntime.EnsureFirstRequestInit(HttpContext context) +112
   System.Web.HttpRuntime.ProcessRequestNotificationPrivate(IIS7WorkerRequest wr, HttpContext context) +716

Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:4.0.30319; ASP.NET Version:4.6.1087.0
7 years ago
What data in DB do you have for DueTime?
7 years ago
Hi Lam,

don't know what you mean. I'm testing a shop with a couple of products, Nop4You.de plugins für ebay, Amazon and a Feedmanager from Foxnetsoft.com.
Yesterday I've made some setting at catalog/manufactorer. I've imported successfully an excel importsheet. The error occurres, when I load a corporate logo into a manufacturer.
I guess the error dissapears, when I get started the server again, but then I don't know the reason for the error. May be it comes again in the proliferously run.

regards

Torsten
7 years ago
Go check your "ScheduleTask" table. Make sure the "Seconds" field are all positive numbers.
7 years ago
I've taken a backup, which was made, before Feedmanager, Ebay and Amazon plugins were installed, so I'm not able to look into the schedule. But there were no changes in the schedules for the last 5 days. I think, a failure like this only appears, when you change anything.
Ebay and Feedmanager are running again.
Do you have any other ideas for this behavior? It's not a good feeling to go live with such a failure and no idea about the reason.
7 years ago
Unfortunately, I cannot provide any insights without taking a close look at your system.

If you wish to talk about paid service, feel free to PM me. :)
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.