nopCommerce 4.00 roadmap and estimated release date. Let's discuss

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
6 years ago
a.m. wrote:
BETA is already available for official testing. Please find more here!

When will the RTM 4.0 be released? Not BETA.
6 years ago
bradcwalker wrote:
When will the RTM 4.0 be released? Not BETA.

Hi Brad,

We'll do it this week. Maybe, the beginning of the next week
6 years ago
Hi Andrei,

i have installed NopCommerce 4.0 today and after adding the new language, all menu names were replaced with method(property)? names.
See screenshot: http://www.picshare.ru/view/8346049/
6 years ago
merlin100 wrote:
Hi Andrei,

i have installed NopCommerce 4.0 today and after adding the new language, all menu names were replaced with method(property)? names.

You just don't have an appropriate language pack installed. The same will happen in other versions (3.80 or 3.90).
6 years ago
a.m. wrote:
Hi Andrei,

You just don't have an appropriate language pack installed. The same will happen in other versions (3.80 or 3.90).

Of course, i forgot. Probably it would be better to get a message that language pack should be loaded?
6 years ago
merlin100 wrote:
Of course, i forgot. Probably it would be better to get a message that language pack should be loaded?

When you adding new language by default it is assign as Display order 0. And language is loaded first according to that order. This mean, if you will add any language and set order to 2 or above, language will be not changed.

Andrei, maybe that is good suggestion, to set higher number than 0 as default value to new language?

Regards,
Tomasz
6 years ago
nop4you wrote:
When you adding new language by default it is assign as Display order 0. And language is loaded first according to that order. This mean, if you will add any language and set order to 2 or above, language will be not changed.

Andrei, maybe that is good suggestion, to set higher number than 0 as default value to new language?

Regards,
Tomasz

Hi Tomasz,

Thanks a lot for suggestion. Here is a work item
6 years ago
a.m. wrote:
Hi Tomasz,

Thanks a lot for suggestion. Here is a work item

Thanks Andrei!
Hope it will help everyone, if forgot to change that setting.

Regards,
Tomasz
6 years ago
Please please please add the ability to have multiple currencies based on the product ASAP. Specifically, we have products that are US based that we sell in USD. We have products that will be European based and will sell in EUR OR GBP (thanks Brexit), and we will also have Asian based products so need Yuan and Yen.

I would rather not have to set up 4 different stores and try to maintain them. I saw that at one point this was going to happen, but what happened to the process? I'd be willing to take courses in order to help get this to work if necessary. This would be a HUGE win for your product!

PLEASE make this happen ASAP!
6 years ago
BostonEDIGuy wrote:
Please please please add the ability to have multiple currencies based on the product ASAP. Specifically, we have products that are US based that we sell in USD. We have products that will be European based and will sell in EUR OR GBP (thanks Brexit), and we will also have Asian based products so need Yuan and Yen.

I would rather not have to set up 4 different stores and try to maintain them. I saw that at one point this was going to happen, but what happened to the process? I'd be willing to take courses in order to help get this to work if necessary. This would be a HUGE win for your product!

PLEASE make this happen ASAP!

As per current features, you would need to create separate stores for the same and then map products to the store according to your requirements. This would be done out of the box, without need of any customization.

And if you don't want to use that, in such case, you can customize nopCommerce according to your requirements.

Regards
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.