The first Web API and App for NopCommerce 3.9

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
6 years ago
We are proud to announce that we have developed the first fully-fledged Web API for NopCommerce 3.9 - used in our native Android and iOS nopcommerce apps.

As our API has been used in many projects, it has been polished and enhanced to support most of what you could do normally with Nopcommerce. By upgrading and making it compatible per the latest updates in 3.9, you can now benefit from one of the most feature rich nopcommerce APIs available.

And because of this, we have also been able to develop the first Native Nopcommerce 3.9 apps for Android and iOS.

You can check out the new web API on Comelite IT Solution's Website
6 years ago
Very Good Job!!!
6 years ago
Hello David,

I tried to test this application and on iOS, your demo application from Apple Store is not working. When I choose use app as a guest user, the loader icon turns to infinity.

On Android after entering checkout while it has item the application is breaking. Funny thing, if you have empty cart, you can enter it without problems.

How big changes can you make? Are there any technical limitations?

Best,
Patryk
6 years ago
Hi, thanks for your interest and for bringing these issues to our attention. The current demo will be outdated and replaced soon, probably this week.

As for your other questions, the app can be expanded any way you like, since source code is available. Our starting model is a simple app which can get you running, while our more advanced plans also play well with additional plugins (for instance, in one instance we integrated with the NopTemplates slider plugin)
6 years ago
Nice to hear it! I'm waiting for the new demo app!

Best,
Patryk
6 years ago
Later than announced, but it's updated:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.comelite.nopmedic
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.