EU GDPR compliance

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
5 years ago
And finally done. Please see this commit (GDPR will be available in version 4.10 out of the box)
5 years ago
Hi Everyone,

Sorry for posting out of this topic. :)

Does anyone know how can an admin restrict vendors from having a choice to list products on multiple categories per product. I want my vendors to be able to post only to one category or subcategory.

The default one allows vendors to post one product to multiple categories.

If anyone can help please reply.

Thank you in advance.
5 years ago
Any idea when 4.10 will come out ?
5 years ago
It depends on MS and when they decide to release EF Core 2.1, .NET Core 2.1. We hope it'll be June
5 years ago
Hi,

I'm using the plugin. after a customer deleted himself how can he restore his account with the token?

Thanks,
Moran
5 years ago
In the admin, there is an option to reactivate user. Go to Admin > GDPR > Reactivate User
5 years ago
to forget or semi-forget.....hmmm
5 years ago
tmotions wrote:
In the admin, there is an option to reactivate user. Go to Admin > GDPR > Reactivate User

Hi! i ask in PW, but don't have answer. If your plugin (this for free or enhanced) support default nopcommerce widget zones (don't find demo this plugin?)?

Actual we don't have any control where consent is showing (in order procesing at first place, not last one)… ? Is this supported? i click demo but don't found any place where we can admin this?
5 years ago
We are replying to all the PM inquiries. Sorry for some delay in this as there are so many enquiries coming in these days related to GDPR
5 years ago
Ok! :) we are waiting. Best wishes!
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.