Dashboard chart weekdays language

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
6 years ago
Hi,

Is it possible to change the language (to Portuguese) of the weekdays presented in the dashboard charts?

NopCommerce v3.80

Thanks.
6 years ago
It was implemented in version 3.90. Please have a look at how it was done
6 years ago
And is there a way to change it in v3.80?
6 years ago
Sure. Just implement it the same way as in 3.90

For example, for order stats please see changes in "LoadOrderStatistics" method of \Nop.Admin\Controllers\OrderController.cs
6 years ago
Ok Great! Let me test it. Thanks.
6 years ago
After testing it's working fine! I also updated the Customer's dashboard with the v3.90.

I had to rebuild the solution to publish the changes, I tried only the Web projec but the changes did not reflect, is this the correct way to update?

I also applied the changes in the Admin footer date with the culture version but publishing the View from VS2015 is not working also, I have to publish the all project, is this also the way?

Thank you.
6 years ago
patrick_sardinha wrote:

I had to rebuild the solution to publish the changes, I tried only the Web projec but the changes did not reflect, is this the correct way to update?

Sometimes, view page changes doesn't reflect due to browser caching, try to clear and check again!
I'm not sure about correct way, but you just need to update only affected files.

For instance, if you've changed something in OrderController.cs and a CustomerOrders.cshtml view,
then you need to update Nop.Web.dll and CustomerOrders.cshtml only.    

patrick_sardinha wrote:

I also applied the changes in the Admin footer date with the culture version but publishing the View from VS2015 is not working also, I have to publish the all project, is this also the way?

No, no need of publish all projects again!
6 years ago
I have tried to refresh, even with Crtl+F5 and nothing worked, only when publishing the all project again.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.