jquery Nivo Slider - no Changes Applied

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
6 years ago
Hello, i have problem with jquery.nivo.slider.js i wanted to change timer value, and i made changes in nivo.slider.js
/Default settings
    $.fn.nivoSlider.defaults = {
        effect: 'random',
        slices: 15,
        boxCols: 8,
        boxRows: 4,
        animSpeed: 1500,
        pauseTime: 39000,
located in plugins folder, but after i reload the application no changes were applied, even if i rebuild the solution with dlls, in dynamic docs, there were old version of jquery.nivo.slider.js without any changes applied !

More of that even if i tried to change css file in
Nop.Web\Plugins\Widgets.NivoSlider\Content\nivoslider\themes\custom\custom.css

it didn't changed at all !
What am i doing wrong ?
6 years ago
DFusion wrote:
Hello, i have problem with jquery.nivo.slider.js i wanted to change timer value, and i made changes in nivo.slider.js
/Default settings
    $.fn.nivoSlider.defaults = {
        effect: 'random',
        slices: 15,
        boxCols: 8,
        boxRows: 4,
        animSpeed: 1500,
        pauseTime: 39000,
located in plugins folder, but after i reload the application no changes were applied, even if i rebuild the solution with dlls, in dynamic docs, there were old version of jquery.nivo.slider.js without any changes applied !

More of that even if i tried to change css file in
Nop.Web\Plugins\Widgets.NivoSlider\Content\nivoslider\themes\custom\custom.css

it didn't changed at all !
What am i doing wrong ?

Hi DFusion

You can try again after clean + build or delete old build package (from /Presentation/Nop.Web/Plugins) then build and reload again
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.