Database location

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
6 years ago
Can anyone tell me where the database files are stored? I cant find them anywhere on my computer but the connectionstring shows the connection is local
6 years ago
How did you install it?  nopCommerce supports SQL Server, SQL Express, and Compact.  Show us what's in your /App_Data/Settings.txt (without your pwd ;), if you are still having problems.
6 years ago
There isnt anything in my App_Data folder
6 years ago
Hi,

In this article you will find out detail information how to install nopCommerce.

You should have Settings.txt file in the App_Data folder.

Regards,
Stoyan
6 years ago
When i ran the application for the first time, i was sent to the installation pages. I followed those steps and it said it was successful
6 years ago
Not only that but I redid the application following the steps and I dont see the database in my App_Data folder nor do I see a settings.txt file in the same location or in the directory of the solution.
3 years ago
Hello

I am having the same problem. Im trying to use a different computer to continue working on the website before I launch it and the database is stored in datasettings.json

{
  "DataConnectionString": "Data Source=localhost\\SQLEXPRESS;Initial Catalog=Ava;Integrated Security=True;Persist Security Info=False",
  "DataProvider": "sqlserver",
  "RawDataSettings": {}
}
3 years ago
avaproductions wrote:
Hello

I am having the same problem. Im trying to use a different computer to continue working on the website before I launch it and the database is stored in datasettings.json

{
  "DataConnectionString": "Data Source=localhost\\SQLEXPRESS;Initial Catalog=Ava;Integrated Security=True;Persist Security Info=False",
  "DataProvider": "sqlserver",
  "RawDataSettings": {}
}

This says that your current database is stored on local sql server instance. What exact problem you're facing?
3 years ago
I'm unsure where the database has been installed to. What would the typical directory look like? Would I find it in C:\Users/App_Data or another location?
3 years ago
check this
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.