Fixed Rate Shipping is calculating the shiiping per item in cart

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
6 years ago
Hello,
I have one shipping method setup and shipping fee calculation "Fixed Rate Shipping" with a fixed price of say $5. However when I add two items in the cart, it is calculating the fee as $10. (I am using nopCommerce version 3.7)

I need to set a fixed fee per order. I would appreciate if someone can help me in troubleshooting the issue.

thank you,
6 years ago
Are you using Warehouses, or are the Products (edit) set up with "Ship separately"?
6 years ago
New York wrote:
Are you using Warehouses, or are the Products (edit) set up with "Ship separately"?

Thank you very much for your reply. Yes, I am using Warehouse, one of the item is tracked by warehouse and one item is not tracked by warehouse. Does that make any difference?

thank you,
6 years ago
Uncheck "Use warehouse location" in Configuration > Settings > Shipping Settings > (Advanced)
6 years ago
New York wrote:
Uncheck "Use warehouse location" in Configuration > Settings > Shipping Settings > (Advanced)

After unchecking this option, shipping rate is calculated as expected. Thank you very much for your help...I have a quick follow up question though, after unchecking this box, would be still be able to manage the inventory and shipping by warehouse?

thank you
6 years ago
"manage the inventory" - yes
"shipping by warehouse"  - what are you trying to do?  Checking that option tells nopCommerce to subdivide the cart into items by warehouse, and make separate calls to the 'get shipping methods/rates'.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.