First Name, Last Name and Email mandatory in New Address

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
6 years ago
Hi,

I am trying to configure the fields for the Address of a registered user, but I am not able to manage the First Name, Last Name and Email of the form, any reason why I am not able to manage and hide them?

Also, the City field is appearing before the Address and City Code, and I need it before because is the correct order here in Portugal.

Thanks.
6 years ago
patrick_sardinha wrote:
Hi,

1) I am trying to configure the fields for the Address of a registered user, but I am not able to manage the First Name, Last Name and Email of the form, any reason why I am not able to manage and hide them?

2) Also, the City field is appearing before the Address and City Code, and I need it before because is the correct order here in Portugal.

Thanks.

1) They can not be configured, since they are required. Why would you like to hide them?

2) In Language Configuration>Edit just change the City string resources value to "Zip/postal code" and vice-versa
6 years ago
Hi,

Because they are already in the User's information profile, why again in the delivery Address?
6 years ago
patrick_sardinha wrote:
Hi,

Because they are already in the User's information profile, why again in the delivery Address?

It is required because sometimes products are sent to other persons, such as in the case of gifts and flowers. When defining a delivery address you can use the registered data as default.
6 years ago
Ok, thank you for you help :)
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.