upgrade from 2.70 to latest version

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
6 years ago
Either you missed an upgrade script, or there were errors when you ran one.

The "Leased..." fields are in table ScheduledTask
The "Company..." fields are in table Store
6 years ago
yes.. So, do I have to add these fields in database?
6 years ago
Yes, but you may want to find the script that should have done it and re-run just those specific "...add column" lines
6 years ago
I was thinking the same that why the DB script didn't added these columns? I only got following messages in output.

Caution: Changing any part of an object name could break scripts and stored procedures.
Caution: Changing any part of an object name could break scripts and stored procedures.
6 years ago
Those are just warnings and should not be related.  Is it possible you missed a script?
6 years ago
Is i fine if I upgrade all scripts one by one for DB and then run the project and solve errors if any?

i.e. after running all upgrade scripts, I add project files of latest version only directly, is that ok?

OR..

will it be better that I install the latest version of nopCommerce and migrate my database to this new empty database? will it be easier?
6 years ago
Hrg wrote:
Is i fine if I upgrade all scripts one by one for DB and then run the project and solve errors if any?

yes
6 years ago
Hrg wrote:

yes
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.