Does the system support that different product templates for different products?

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
6 years ago
The different product but they are belong to same product type"simple ".
Does the system support different product templates for different products?
6 years ago
woshinidaye wrote:
The different product but they are belong to same product type"simple ".
Does the system support different product templates for different products?

Hi,

Yes, you can create your own product templates from Admin/Template/ProductTemplates.

And then assign that product templates for particle product from product edit page.
6 years ago
Thanks for reply!
But i still have questions
1.You said thatcreate my own product templates from Admin/Template/ProductTemplates,does that means i should create onen not use a theme´s product theme?
2.Can you tell me how to assign that product templates for particle product from product edit page?
Best wishes.
6 years ago
woshinidaye wrote:

1.You said thatcreate my own product templates from Admin/Template/ProductTemplates,does that means i should create onen not use a theme´s product theme?

You can create one view page and also use as theme's product page.(Create that page into themes folder.)

woshinidaye wrote:

2.Can you tell me how to assign that product templates for particle product from product edit page?

refer below links.

1:create new template
2:Use that template.
6 years ago
Normally all nopCommerce themes comes with 2 product templates one for simple product and one for group product. If you need a additional theme then you should add a new view file to /Views/Products folder and use the View name while creating new product template in Admin area.

In product edit page check for Product Type drop down, In case you are not seeing you are editing product in basic mode. change the product edit page to advance mode by clicking advance button at the top of the page. Product type drop down will show available product types like Simple or grouped. After selecting product type if there is more than 1 product template for that type then you will see a additional drop down to select product template
6 years ago
I had saw your picture,thanks so much!
The following is my system configuration:

nopCommerce version  3.90
Operating system  Microsoft Windows NT 6.1.7601 Service Pack 1
ASP.NET info          v4.0.30319

My product info does not have field"product template",where does it came from ?
Best wishes!
6 years ago
Product template drop down will be shown only if more than 1 template is available for the product type eg: for simple product you 2 different templates. if there is only 1 template you will not see this drop down. In case still not clear send me your skype Id to [email protected]. We can discuss on skype
6 years ago
woshinidaye wrote:

My product info does not have field"product template",where does it came from ?

Please select advanced mode click here for img.

Let me know if you have any further assist from my side.
6 years ago
manjunatha.govindappa wrote:
Normally all nopCommerce themes comes with 2 product templates one for simple product and one for group product. If you need a additional theme then you should add a new view file to /Views/Products folder and use the View name while creating new product template in Admin area.

In product edit page check for Product Type drop down, In case you are not seeing you are editing product in basic mode. change the product edit page to advance mode by clicking advance button at the top of the page. Product type drop down will show available product types like Simple or grouped. After selecting product type if there is more than 1 product template for that type then you will see a additional drop down to select product template

Thanks so so so much!
6 years ago
manjunatha.govindappa wrote:
Product template drop down will be shown only if more than 1 template is available for the product type eg: for simple product you 2 different templates. if there is only 1 template you will not see this drop down. In case still not clear send me your skype Id to [email protected]. We can discuss on skype

How to find "view path"?
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.