India GST

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
6 years ago
Hi Team
Anybody working on India GST implementation? it's now mandatory for online sellers in India to provide invoice online with GST calculation as per Government of India Directive.
I know Tax feature is already there, but in India, it's slightly different now, the tax value should show separately for state and center if selling and shipping to the same state else integrated tax if it's out of the state.

Any help on this, please.
6 years ago
i am also waiting for GST calculation tool for india
please reply  me solution
6 years ago
Anybody working on this, please?
6 years ago
Any update on this, its important for Indian sites to have this feature
6 years ago
I agree. This is now a mandatory rule by the government of India.

I doubt if this can be implemented in the core nopCommerce as it would be targetting only country-specific stores. Rather an ideal choice would be through a plugin.

I would happily spend time with the developers who would like to develop the GST plugin for India. And Buy it GLADLY. I'm sure every single store owner from India would immediately buy this plugin installed.

Reach me if anyone wants to work on this plugin project.
6 years ago
Hi,

We're currently in the process of developing the same. We'll get in touch with you on the same.

Thanks,

nopAccelerate team
6 years ago
Awesome, good to know.

Thanks
Kakoli
6 years ago
kakoli wrote:
Hi Team
Anybody working on India GST implementation? it's now mandatory for online sellers in India to provide invoice online with GST calculation as per Government of India Directive.
I know Tax feature is already there, but in India, it's slightly different now, the tax value should show separately for state and center if selling and shipping to the same state else integrated tax if it's out of the state.

Any help on this, please.
6 years ago
Any Update on GST Please Let Me Know I am form India an India its necessary.
6 years ago
nopAccelerate wrote:
Hi,

We're currently in the process of developing the same. We'll get in touch with you on the same.

Thanks,

nopAccelerate team

Hi Team nopAccelerate How Much Time Its Tack Please Let Me know.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.