Track Inventory By Product Attribute

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
6 years ago
Hi
I created "Color" attribute and for a specific product i create two color "Red" and "Green".In product settings i selected "Track Inventory By Product Attribute". Now, I would to be able to set stock quantity for each product attribute but i can't in product settings. I don't see any grid like this

Attribute    StockQuantity
Green        8
Red          10

What can i do ? It's a bug ?
6 years ago
Hello,

Its not bug.

Go here

Go to product attribute tab then go to Attribute combinations tab then click on Generate all possible combinations button

Then you will see Stock qty field in grid.

You can use that field for TRACK INVENTORY BY PRODUCT ATTRIBUTE.

Up vote if answer is solve you query.

Thanks,
Jatin
6 years ago
Thanks very much .. for now problem solved !

Thanks again !
6 years ago
Hi,

You can Up vote if answer solved your query :)

Thanks,
Jatin
2 years ago
i know this is an old topic but i had this problem also and this post helped a great deal. Just one question, this type of tracking does not seem to reflect on the product export report. When the product is exported it still shows the original stock quantity and in the attributes expansion, the quantity column states 1. Is there something that can be done for this to show up in the product export sheet? Currently i have to build this report from scratch in the db
2 years ago
I have a free plugin that will allow you to export and import existing Product Attribute Combinations
See https://www.selectsystems.com.au/product-attribute-combinations
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.