Core 2 Custom Viewengine

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
6 years ago
Hi Guys

We are very excited about the new Core 2 version of nopCommerce and have been following the development closely, as a plugin developer we are having some issues finding a solution to replace the old Custom ViewEngine and wondered if anyone has come up with a new solution to replace it.

Any help would be most appreciated.
6 years ago
Hi Ron,

Good point! We'll think about it (a work item) and how to implement it
6 years ago
Much appreciated, thank you Andrei.

Just one other thing to add to my wishlist :), could you please add a widget zone for the the header-lower, this would be handy for adding different header types like: sliders or HTML etc.
6 years ago
Sure. Please see this commit
6 years ago
Hi.
There are already ready-made interfaces for view engines (IViewEngine, IRazorViewEngine, etc) in the asp.net core that you can implement and register in the application, so there is no need to additionally add anything for it.
6 years ago
@XtremeCommerce

I'm trying the same right now, do you got any solution?
6 years ago
Could you provide a sample of how to do this?  I've been racking my brain and I'm getting nowhere.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.