Topic page for manufacturers

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
6 years ago
Hi,

I'd like to know if this is possbible without touching code or mark up.

I want to put a topic page called "our manufacturers" in column 1at the bottom of the layout (ok this bit is done), and, for it to nav to /Manufacturer/all when clicked. Is there a non-dev way of doing this, other than having some text in the topic page and an anchor to /Manufacturer/all?

ie. I'd like it to automatically nav to here when the topic item is clicked in the column 1 list.

Thanks,
Craig.

NOP 3.80
6 years ago
daxydoggie wrote:
Hi,

I'd like to know if this is possbible without touching code or mark up.

I want to put a topic page called "our manufacturers" in column 1at the bottom of the layout (ok this bit is done), and, for it to nav to /Manufacturer/all when clicked. Is there a non-dev way of doing this, other than having some text in the topic page and an anchor to /Manufacturer/all?

ie. I'd like it to automatically nav to here when the topic item is clicked in the column 1 list.

Thanks,
Craig.

NOP 3.80

When you say 'the topic item is clicked' do you mean the html element the on the page that contains the topic text?
6 years ago
Yes, when you click the topic item in the list.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.