How to use the coupon outside the website?

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
6 years ago
Hi,

I would like to sell coupons through my nopCommerce website, my customers should use the purchased coupon in a physical restaurant, and each coupon must be used only once.
The restaurant has its won POS system, and it's not connected to my nopCommerce.

Any ideas on how to achieve this?
6 years ago
Maybe by using Gift Cards (?)
6 years ago
Hi,

Could you give more details,
Are you selling Physical Gift cards or Virtual gift cards?
Does the website and restaurant are belongs to same organization?
Are there gift cards can be used in many different restaurants?

Based on your actual requirement we could suggest best possible solution for you, If it required to be tracked in nopCommerce we could have simple interface where restaurant staff can check gift card validity and update Gift card usage history.
6 years ago
New York wrote:
Maybe by using Gift Cards (?)

Nopcommerce gift cards alone will not work..It works within the scope of nopcommerce website only.
6 years ago
manjunatha.govindappa wrote:
Hi,

Could you give more details,
Are you selling Physical Gift cards or Virtual gift cards?
Does the website and restaurant are belongs to same organization?
Are there gift cards can be used in many different restaurants?

Based on your actual requirement we could suggest best possible solution for you, If it required to be tracked in nopCommerce we could have simple interface where restaurant staff can check gift card validity and update Gift card usage history.

The the physical gift it will be standard product. And I am trying to solve the issue of virtual gift cards.
Some e-cards assigned for one restaurant only , and some of  them could be used in number of selected restaurant or other selected stores.

The restaurants and the other stores should go through a validation process to validate the e-cards  before applying it as you mentioned.
6 years ago
I sent Personal message to you, Please check and let me know
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.