MVP hidden Policy?

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
6 years ago
Hi a.m.

I have also similar kind of points and post & if I will be do some marketing work on my several websites I will became MVP?

This the first blog I every seen that person becam MVP with such few points and helping by community gethering and etc.

If this froum is actually for a Developer then please mention his contribution and work  because it is for developer then  MVP person selection based on  who do work on development and nopcommeerce performance improvement area not a marketing guy or takecarer of community gatherings.

If you really want to appriciate marketing work then you can introduce new term marketing MVP ( MMVP )
6 years ago
vatsal1992 wrote:
I have also similar kind of points and post & if I will be do some marketing work on my several websites I will became MVP?

I think it's not correct for anybody to ask to give him/her MVP. We'll award MVP to a person if we feel he (or she) deserves it. But anyway please let me know when you already have something from this list done.

vatsal1992 wrote:
This the first blog I every seen that person becam MVP with such few points and helping by community gethering and etc.

If this froum is actually for a Developer then please mention his contribution and work  because it is for developer then  MVP person selection based on  who do work on development and nopcommeerce performance improvement area not a marketing guy or takecarer of community gatherings.

If you really want to appriciate marketing work then you can introduce new term marketing MVP ( MMVP )

Honestly saying I don't understand why we should introduce a new MVVP program.  This page clearly describes what it takes to become MVP. And I don't feel it's worth for me to explain it further because some people even registered several usernames on our site to vote downs all posts (they are not agree with) and vote up their own ones in this thread. I don't want to publicly share names of them but I think they all know who I'm talking about

Atul got this award because our team thinks he deserves it. It's your right to disagree with it. I've already explained everything in my two previous posts. I would suggest to stop this discussion because it's absolutely not correct and disrespectful to our MVPs!
6 years ago
a.m. wrote:

When something done like this type of event then credit should not goes to single person. May be whole nopAccelerate team work for same
MVP stands for Most Valuable Person (not a company). But the company also was awarded with partner points

Hi A.M

I know MVP stands for person not a company. I also said same thing here. That MVP should awarded to person. But you said in the post he did something like meetup, promotion etc. But May its was done by nopAcelerate whole team. So why nopCommerce team awarded MVP to person?  

Sohel is saying he is owner of company that's why he got MVP badge. So i didn't say like he is not owner of company. And we also don't want to know who is owner and who is not. But nopCommerce MVP badge should goes only to those members who are doing those activities Those criteria are define by nopCommerce team.

So I am going to stop posting on this post. Because end of the day nopCommerce team have rights to decide who is right person for MVP and who is not.

We just want to know the reason behind MVP awarded to him. But didn't get much accurate reason.

Congratulation Mr.Atul for nopCommerce MVP award.

Thanks,
Jatin
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.