Product Attribute Combination Images

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
6 years ago
You already have the "generate all combinations" for Product Attributes, and allow us to create a new SKU for that combination. If we could have another column here for "Product Image" and have the product image change when a new attribute combination is chosen, that would make NopCommerce very powerful.
6 years ago
Hi,

This is already exist out of the box. You need to add your colored product images in the picture tab. Then, in the "Product attributes", edit your "Color" attribute. There you have all your colors, in each one select the correct product color picture.
6 years ago
Hi. I apologize. I may not have explained the requirements in full.

I wish to have a 'Color' drop down with Wood/Tortoise (words) and then another 'Frame' drop down with Sports/Biz (words) and then on the *permutation* of these (4 perms) the MAIN (single) product image changes to that permutation's image.

With Image squares you cannot achieve this and cannot name the attributes so clients can refer to it, and cannot show the correct permutation.
6 years ago
Also interested in such functionality. +1
6 years ago
this feature is on the road map for v4.10
6 years ago
Awesome!
6 years ago
See pull request #2804
6 years ago
What can you suggest if I need this feature now? Take the PR and merge it into the stable 4.0 branch or just build the 4.1 dev branch?
6 years ago
We observed a lot of refactoring in the dev branch so would suggest using that rather than trying to merge into 4.0 stable.
6 years ago
Mark, so do you think it is a good idea to build the 'dev' branch and use it in production untill 4.1 release?
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.