can i use SmartStore for my live shop ?

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
6 years ago
we want to use SmartStore for our life shop because of more fast speed work and admin/frontend better designer for live shops , because it is included with many free modules already (nop templates and filter modules and many other modules are expencive in sale now )

if i use it for my live shop and i put on the footer NopCommerce Copyright text, can i use it ? is there any security problem on this close project ?

thank you for help.
6 years ago
Just read this topic to understand what a piece of shit smartstore (let's name it shitstore) and its team is. Total assholes! If you want to support thieves, then you can use it

P.S. Latest versions of nopCommerce are much faster (especially 4.00 cbased on ASP.NET Core).
P.P.S. shitstore has only 4 themes and about 50 plugins in the marketplace. nopCommerce has about 1700 themes and plugins. nopCommerce community and ecosystem is much bigger, etc, etc, etc.
5 years ago
smartstore_sucks wrote:
Just read this topic to understand what a piece of shit smartstore (let's name it shitstore) and its team is. Total assholes! If you want to support thieves, then you can use it

P.S. Latest versions of nopCommerce are much faster (especially 4.00 cbased on ASP.NET Core).
P.P.S. shitstore has only 4 themes and about 50 plugins in the marketplace. nopCommerce has about 1700 themes and plugins. nopCommerce community and ecosystem is much bigger, etc, etc, etc.

Wonderfull explanation :D
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.