Need Help: Multiple images on Product Details Page display incorrectly

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
6 years ago
Hi,

I hope someone can perhaps give me some advice or guidance here. I purchased and installed the Lighthouse Theme(by Nop Templates) for nopCommerce 3.7 for a client of mine. We are having an issue with uploading multiple images for a product. Please see the two screenshots below:

This is a screenshot of the the product detail page:

This is a screenshot of the "Edit Product Details" page in the admin area where we uploaded multiple images:

So, the problem is that the thumbnails for the extra images we uploaded are being displayed in the incorrect place to the right of the main image, behind the text. I would like the extra image thumbnails to be displayed below the main image.

This problem is not specific to this one product. It happens with any product.

We are trying to set up Product Attributes where the client select the options for the product, and for this we need to show images of the options.

Any suggestions how we fix this. Is it something we need to fix in one of the style sheets or one of the view files?

I realize this problem is related to either the Styles or Views of the specific theme, and I did contact Nop Templates and listed the problem in their forums, however, I have not yet received any reply so far. I was hoping hoping someone in this community can give me some advice, as I am a novice when it comes to customizing themes.

Thank you.
Jaco Ferreira
6 years ago
Hi,

@Hope Nop-Template will reply you soon. They are very active, did great work for this community.

Any suggestions how we fix this. Is it something we need to fix in one of the style sheets or one of the view files? ===> I think only style fixing will enough. Or May need need the fix in the _ProductDetailsPictures.cshtml

It would better if you inspect the elements from browser.
2 years ago
I have had the exact same problem in version 3.90. I was never able to find a fix.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.