nopCommerce 4.00 BETA released. Please share your impressions

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
6 years ago
koray wrote:
The remote server returned an error: (500) Internal Server Error

Please ensure that you have a valid URL specified in admin area > configuration > stores
6 years ago
We do have a valid URL in all the stores.

a.m. wrote:
Please ensure that you have a valid URL specified in admin area > configuration > stores
6 years ago
Every 5 minutes or so, the system restarts itself (log file shows Application started).  Is this deliberate?  This slows things down substantially for the person going to the site for the first time.
6 years ago
Hi Andrei,

I think this is a problem related to a permission problem noptemplates is having in a multi-store environment.  Currently, it is not allowing a second site to be accessed. (Access to the path 'C:\inetpub\wwwroot\XXX\Plugins\bin\SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.Core.dll is denied)

If the first site logged in is not the primary site, then this (500) Internal Server Error is happening while trying to access the tasks with the primary site URL, which can not be accessed.  So, this is not a nopcommerce issue at this time.  I have a ticket open with NOPTEMPLATES

koray wrote:
We do have a valid URL in all the stores.

6 years ago
It seems like this is also related to the NOPCOMMERCE bug.

koray wrote:
Every 5 minutes or so, the system restarts itself (log file shows Application started).  Is this deliberate?  This slows things down substantially for the person going to the site for the first time.
6 years ago
Any idea why we may be getting this error message in the log many times?

Error 404. The requested page (/logfin) was not found
6 years ago
The USPS plugin was supposed to be moved to the marketplace but I can't see it there.  Any ideas?
6 years ago
koray wrote:
The USPS plugin was supposed to be moved to the marketplace but I can't see it there.  Any ideas?

We plan to upload all new plugins to the marketplace within the next week
6 years ago
koray wrote:
It seems like this is also related to the NOPCOMMERCE bug.

I believe this simply indicates that IIS is recycling the application pool because resource usage is too high. If you're trying to run Nop on some basic shared hosting then this is going to happen constantly. IMO Nop requires a virtual/dedicated server.
6 years ago
One serious bug.  A vendor has access to all the stores and categories while creating a product in a multi-store environment, even though the other stores have the Vendor option disabled.  The vendor should only have access to things under the store in which the Vendor/Customer was created.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.