Hi all. I'm having issues lately with nopCommerce hanging. I tried to do some debugging with Request Monitoring and can see that most hangs occur when the following two requests are being processed - /Admin/Product/ProductPictureList and /Admin/Picture/AsyncUpload. The time elapsed to complete these processes just keeps rising and the process never completes. This causes a backup of other requests behind it causing the website to become unresponsive and hang.

Has anyone ever experienced this before? I don't know if the hang is occuring because of something happending within these processes or are these processes in particular resource entensive and causing the application to hang that way? The server specs are very good though.

I haven't installed any new plugins lately. One thing I thought might be happening is the size of the thumbs directory which has over 35,000 images. I enabled separate thumbs images but the hang still occurs.

Hangs always occur when someone is logged into the admin backend and doing some process there. I'm using nopCommerce 3.5 with about 1,000 active products.

Any help on this would be appreciated.