onepagecheckout not working as supposed

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
6 years ago
Hi,

in my published nopcommerce app, when I prees continue button in "onepagecheckout" directory at billing address step, it redirects me to "cart" directory again, Please help me and tell me why that happens!!
6 years ago
Well, I went to configuration>>order setting>> one page configuration, then I unchecked it. it works now when I press next button, but still I want to activate that one page checkout feature, so please help me.
6 years ago
ZainabOsama wrote:
Well, I went to configuration>>order setting>> one-page configuration, then I unchecked it. it works now when I press next button, but still I want to activate that one-page checkout feature, so please help me.

Have you got the solution to this problem I am also facing a similar problem and has become a headache?
Once I enable the once page checkout I am redirected to the cart page after billing address and if I disable the one-page checkout it works fine. but still I want to enable it, please suggest
5 years ago
ZainabOsama wrote:
Well, I went to configuration>>order setting>> one page configuration, then I unchecked it. it works now when I press next button, but still I want to activate that one page checkout feature, so please help me.

Hi.
I've clashed the same. ver.4.0  Default clean theme  ... could someone explain what's going on?
Best Regards.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.