nop api v2.0 sevespikes

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
6 years ago
Plugin is released for v4.0, but doesn't seem that it works.

I can't find any configuration even it shows that plugin was installed also can't reach swagger is it still there?

Thanks
6 years ago
paul.g wrote:

I can't find any configuration even it shows that plugin was installed also can't reach swagger is it still there?

Thanks

Hi Paul,

If this was the issue you are having we have just fixed it.
You just need to add some smaller number for the Access Token Expiration time.

We still have to make Swagger works in 4.0 (it is the only outstanding thing but you should be able to use the plugin without Swagger).

Thanks,
Boyko
6 years ago
Nop-Templates.com wrote:

Thanks

Hi Paul,

If this was the issue you are having we have just fixed it.
You just need to add some smaller number for the Access Token Expiration time.

We still have to make Swagger works in 4.0 (it is the only outstanding thing but you should be able to use the plugin without Swagger).

Thanks,
Boyko

Hi,
Thanks for response, I pulled latest version and installed it, now seems it's there and I see the settings, but I'm not fully getting how it suppose to work, every single XHR call to any URL throws 401 unauthorised error, what else should I do to start consuming the api?

Thanks!
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.