GDPR Compliance with NopCommerce

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
6 years ago
As i understand, according to the new GDRP laws...customers should not be contacted without consent.
And apart from newsletter checkbox,....you will need a seperate checkbox for allowing customer to be contactable.
Does NopCommerce do this ?
6 years ago
Hi,

Look here:

https://www.nopcommerce.com/boards/t/47230/eu-gdpr-compliance.aspx
6 years ago
Thank You Kava. :)

and yes,...the plugin is now available here:
https://shop.tmotions.com/

Im just wondering,...other than the plugin is there anything else i should know or do related to GDPR ?
6 years ago
I've tried to download the GDPR plugin from T Motions and I just get a network error.

I've emailed them to fix it, so we'll see how they respond
6 years ago
Hmm maybe you can tell me if it supported https://www.nopcommerce.com/p/2285/sendinblue-nopcommerce-team.aspx?

We send mailings from SendInblue, and want sending them only to our users who gave us permision. Is Tmotions plugin give this information to sendinblue plugin from link on top?

Or we need do this in another way?

Thx for help!
5 years ago
Hi all! We have just updated our GDPR plugins (including the source code and widget), added several new features. They are compatible with nopCommerce versions 4.00, 3.90, 3.80, 3.70). Please find them on TMotions marketplace.
5 years ago
What are the new features?  Without knowing what the features are, I have no reason to upgrade.

If I did upgrade, how do I ensure that all the "consent" values are persisted and not removed when upgrading the plugin?
5 years ago
TechwareOne wrote:
What are the new features?  Without knowing what the features are, I have no reason to upgrade.

If I did upgrade, how do I ensure that all the "consent" values are persisted and not removed when upgrading the plugin?

Please find of the highlights of the new version:
-Download personal info as PDF including addresses
-Multi languages on request
-Ability to add custom field on registration page
-Notifications about edited consent via email received by admin and user
-Improved User search in "Delete user section" for better performance

The values will be removed right, but you can simply copy them from your file.
5 years ago
TechwareOne wrote:

It's a good point actually, let us make some changes and the consent values will remain, I will let you know once it's done, thanks!
5 years ago
TechwareOne wrote:

This functionality is done on all the version and uploaded it on TMotions shop. Now, if user uninstall the plugin “consent” values will persist not removed.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.