Upgrade from 3.9 to 4.0 Sql Script Runs with Numerous Errors

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
6 years ago
I am attempting to upgrade from 3.9 to 4.0 but when I run the SQL upgrade script I get a lot of errors. I have never seen this in previous upgrade versions. Can I continue or do I need to somehow repair the SQL database for the script to run without errors? I am not very adept at SQL.

Thanks for any ideas. When this happens I restore my 3.9 database and am afraid to move forward.
6 years ago
forestry wrote:
I am attempting to upgrade from 3.9 to 4.0 but when I run the SQL upgrade script I get a lot of errors. I have never seen this in previous upgrade versions. Can I continue or do I need to somehow repair the SQL database for the script to run without errors? I am not very adept at SQL.

Thanks for any ideas. When this happens I restore my 3.9 database and am afraid to move forward.

Can I continue?==>No. You Should take the errors. Why error happen, Do you have any custom changes on 3.90?
6 years ago
Post some of the error messages here.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.