nopCommerce v1.70 released

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
13 years ago
Thanks, guys!  The install from 1.6 to 1.7 went smooth on my SoftSys hosting account.
13 years ago
What are the ideas about 1.8, any other major changes?
13 years ago
I am interested in how the QuickBooks integration works. How is that set up? Is it documented in the user guide? (I don't see it in the table of contents.) Will it allow us to integrate orders placed in quickbooks with orders in nopCommerce? Can we synchronize inventory?
13 years ago
bhiers wrote:
What are the ideas about 1.8, any other major changes?

We're working on it
13 years ago
alexlindgren wrote:
Is it documented in the user guide? (I don't see it in the table of contents.)

Yes, it's described there (Third party integration).
P.S. Instructions are the same as here

alexlindgren wrote:
Will it allow us to integrate orders placed in quickbooks with orders in nopCommerce?

It'll allow to import orders placed in nopCommerce

alexlindgren wrote:
Can we synchronize inventory?

No
13 years ago
I can not see this feature in 1.7 ::
"Zoom-in capability for main product image"
13 years ago
ketan.pipaliya wrote:
I can not see this feature in 1.7 ::
"Zoom-in capability for main product image"

Set the value for the setting named Media.Product.DefaultPictureZoomEnabled to true in Administration > Configuration > All Settings. The main image on the product details page will then open in its own lightbox when clicked.

13 years ago
Thanks for this great job!
13 years ago
1. Moving to ASP.NET 4.0 (Visual Studio 2010 is required to edit source code)

Do we need the full version of Visual Studio 2010 or can we use the (free) express versions?

Thanks,
John Long
13 years ago
johnhlong wrote:
Do we need the full version of Visual Studio 2010 or can we use the (free) express versions?

You can use free Express edition
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.