Dynamics Nav

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
13 years ago
Has anyone tried integrating nopCommerce with MS Dynamics nav ?

and can share some hints on this subject perhaps
13 years ago
I'm Integrating between NopCommerce and Dynamix RMS.
If that would be help please let me know.
13 years ago
Hey

Thanks for your anserw sorry for my late reply a week in gran canaria got in the way :)

How do you connect to rms ?, is it a webservice that you created a module for to accomplish the task

regards
Klaus
9 years ago
We have integrated NopCommerce successfully with MS Dynamics NAV 2005, 2009 and 2013 R2 .

Please contact me [email protected]

Thanks
Rajeev
7 years ago
Hi,

I understand that these posts are old but just for any future readers.

We have developed a solution for integrating Microsoft Dynamics NAV with nopCommerce.

We have developed a B2C plugin that allows automatic updates of products, inventory pricing and orders.

We have a B2B solution also in the pipeline which will allows customer specific pricing.

As experts in both Microsoft Dynamics NAV and nopCommerce, we have designed this product to be both flexible and easy to set-up.

• Minimal Impact on NAV - Easy to merge with custom development
  • Works on Developed Systems - Designed to cope with bespoke development in either NAV or nopCommerce through the use of a field mapping file
  • Secure - Data is pushed and pulled from NAV, no need to expose NAV to the Internet
  • Flexible Attributes - Simple to add new attributes (e.g. Disk size, CPU type)

Please feel free to take a look at our product here (http://www.dynamics-consultants.co.uk/solutions/e-commerce/dynamics-nav-to-nopcommerce-integration)

We have a live chat feature so please feel free to get in touch should you have any questions or queries.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.