Get products in comparison list

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
6 years ago
Hi,

I have some featured products on the home page. When a customer adds one of these products to their comparison list it changes the comparison list button color.

On page load i am trying to write a function to get the products that are in the comparison list so i can color the buttons accordingly based on whether its in their comparison list or not.

Has anyone had any experience with this?
6 years ago
SamSnap wrote:
Hi,

I have some featured products on the home page. When a customer adds one of these products to their comparison list it changes the comparison list button color.

On page load i am trying to write a function to get the products that are in the comparison list so i can color the buttons accordingly based on whether its in their comparison list or not.

What are you looking forward to in response? Pls share what you have tried already?
6 years ago
SamSnap wrote:
Hi,

Hi,

Please have a look in our article - How to marked a product in Compare List?

With this solution, when a product added to the compare list, the system will adds "in-compare-list" CSS class to the root tag of the product details / product box view. So that, based on this class, you can style every child elements.

Hope this helped :)
6 years ago
NOTED it is code for nopCommerce 4, for 3.90 will be added later.
6 years ago
Updated code for nopCommerce 3.90
Please have a look :)
5 years ago
Hi ima9ines,

I would like to do the same thing as the comparison list but with the wishlist. how would i be able to do this?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.