Discounting a product with different discount types. Is the current behavior logical?

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
5 years ago
Hello,

Yes I understand that but unfortunately there is no such option available out of box in nopCommerce. But we can make a plugin for you which would do similar for you..

Please let us know if you need anything like this to restrict discount if there is already a discount applied. We can write some rules and based on that overall functionality would work.

Rules can be different per customer scenario and this may be reason why nopCommerce Team has not included it in nopCommerce because this is not a generic requirement overall.

Thank you,
Atul
2 years ago
Has anyone found a solution to this?  If I have a category discount, I DO NOT want it to be cumulative with a cart sub total discount.  It should be one or the other!  I am running 4.3 now and would have thought that logic would have fixed this as stores don't want to offer endless discounts.  Any help is appreciated!
2 years ago
https://www.nopcommerce.com/en/boards/topic/36363/cumulative-discounts/page/2#291936
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.