reCAPTCHA

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
5 years ago
v1 of recpatcha has been shut down,

I am now locked out of the backend of the website and can't log in,

https://mjm-sports.co.uk/login

HELP
5 years ago
Hello,

Log in to your MS-SQL Server Database and fire below query to disable Captcha.. Later you can configure it again from Admin.

UPDATE Setting SET [Value] = 'False' WHERE [Name] = 'captchasettings.enabled'
5 years ago
Thank you for your reply

I have entered the query you suggested and get this message:

Msg 208, Level 16, State 1, Line 1
Invalid object name 'setting'

Any ideas
5 years ago
Hello,

"Setting" is the name of table in your nopCommerce database. It is a simple SQL Query. Please check again and send me a snapshot of your nopCommerce tables if it does not work this time.

Thank you,
Atul
5 years ago
Hi I have done that again

1 row affected is the message I get,

recaptcha still appears on the site?
5 years ago
Atul was a great help in fixing this issue!!
5 years ago
Hello Jason,

Thank you for appreciating our help. I enjoyed helping you as well.. Good day
5 years ago
Hi,

Just to help here because looking at this post, few other customers came to us asking for help so I am posting here..

UPDATE Setting SET [Value] = 'False' WHERE [Name] = 'captchasettings.enabled';
UPDATE Setting SET [Value] = 'False' WHERE [Name] = 'captchasettings.showonloginpage';
UPDATE Setting SET [Value] = 'False' WHERE [Name] = 'captchasettings.showonregistrationpage';
UPDATE Setting SET [Value] = 'False' WHERE [Name] = 'captchasettings.showoncontactuspage';

Open your MS-SQL Server Management Studio then go to your nopCommerce database. Run above four queries one by one and restart your website from IIS on your server.
This would disable captcha on Login, Registration and Contact us pages. After that you can login to your website and make changes to Captcha settings as needed
5 years ago
I want to add reCaptcha to the checkout page. [reCaptcha validation before clicking a Submit order button]
May I know if anyone has done it before or which file I should look into?
5 years ago
<div class="captcha-box">
   <nop-captcha />
</div>

I added it to \Views\Checkout\OnePageCheckout, and it appears at the checkout page.
However, the order can still be submitted without validating the reCaptcha.
Please advise!
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.