Pricelist problem

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
13 years ago
I am having problems visualising a created pricelist. I added a new one named "abc" but when I try to see it I receive this error:

HTTP Error 404 - File or directory not found.
Internet Information Services (IIS)

I tried it on my localhost and also in the nop demo site ( http://admin-demo.nopcommerce.com/Pricelist.csv?PricelistGuid=test )

Any clues ?
13 years ago
It should work fine in IIS 7.0. But it requires adding a mapping for IIS 6.0 (map .cvs file extension to ASP.NET)
13 years ago
How do you do that? I tried googling it but I don't seem to be finding the right thing.

Thanks,
13 years ago
jasonhinestwc wrote:
How do you do that? I tried googling it but I don't seem to be finding the right thing.

I found the mapping under Properties > Home Directory > Configuration > Mappings. I then set the Executable to "C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v4.0.30319\aspnet_isapi.dll", set the Extension to .csv, set the Verbs to All verbs, Script Engine is check and Verify that file exist is check. I've restarted the site, but it still won't work. Am I missing a step?

Thanks,
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.