Grouped product or Product attributes

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
5 years ago
Hi,

I have to create jewelry store with necklace configurator.  

First I thought that I have a solution and setup necklace with a product attribute where customer have to choose necklace as default product.

After that, customer have to select stones and all other parts that customer wants as a simple product that can't be purchased without necklace.

All parts, necklace, stones, have to be monitored by inventory.

If I  use Grouped product with variants:
Problem is, when I create solution as a Grouped product with variants, I cannot setup base price for necklace, and there in no inventory for necklace. If I put necklace as a simple product in Group product with variants, customer is allowed to purchase only stones.

If I use only Product attributes
Problem is that I cannot track inventory for stones and other parts, it tracks only combinations.

Is there solution for that problem?
5 years ago
That's why I love Nop. While you are typing question, you already get an answer :-)

This is second solved problem today :-)
5 years ago
dvukovic1 wrote:
That's why I love Nop. While you are typing question, you already get an answer :-)

This is second solved problem today :-)

Can you mention the solution you chose?
5 years ago
I choose Grouped products with variants.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.