Square Payment not working with 4.10

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
5 years ago
I fixed it with just added the below code snippet in Plugins > Nop.Plugin.Payments.Square > SquarePaymentMethod.cs > GetPaymentInfo method and it worked fine.

if(!_squarePaymentSettings.UseSandbox)
               paymentRequest.CustomValues.Add("Location", _squarePaymentSettings.LocationId);
5 years ago
I am working on the Square UP payment plugin. My Square UP account is setup properly. I am following proper instruction to setup the plugin into nopcommerce. But I am getting error "Location is a required parameter for payment requests". Can any one please help me. I read all the post in the current forum and change the API version to older one, but no luck. Thanks in advance.
5 years ago
live2ride wrote:
I am working on the Square UP payment plugin. My Square UP account is setup properly. I am following proper instruction to setup the plugin into nopcommerce. But I am getting error "Location is a required parameter for payment requests". Can any one please help me. I read all the post in the current forum and change the API version to older one, but no luck. Thanks in advance.

Hi just mane change in code as last comment of Alexander.
It will help you
5 years ago
Also you can check this post
5 years ago
I have added the code as mention. But still, no luck.
5 years ago
Hi,

Can you check on configuration page (http://yourstore.com/Admin/PaymentSquare/Configure), is there Business location is selected or not?

if it selected then go to advance setting (http://yourstore.com/Admin/Setting/AllSettings) and search setting squarepaymentsettings.locationid

If this value is set 0 or null, then you've to set id of your business location.
For get business location id,
Go to Square payment's configuration page  (http://yourstore.com/Admin/PaymentSquare/Configure)
Open inspect element and copy value of your selected business location.

Now set this value to setting squarepaymentsettings.locationid from advance setting.

Hope this will work in your store.
5 years ago
I had to manually set squarepaymentsettings.accesstoken for the locations to show up in the dropdown. once I did that it works
5 years ago
Any fix if only using web code, signed up for square from nop link. no plugin update for 4.10?

need this badly.
5 years ago
Got VS and the code still no luck when I add this code as suggested..this is my only hangup updating to 4.10 It shows locations SF toffee coffee in sandbox..

can't go to Vegas till its fixed :)

[email protected] wrote:
I fixed it with just added the below code snippet in Plugins > Nop.Plugin.Payments.Square > SquarePaymentMethod.cs > GetPaymentInfo method and it worked fine.

if(!_squarePaymentSettings.UseSandbox)
               paymentRequest.CustomValues.Add("Location", _squarePaymentSettings.LocationId);
5 years ago
gvanosdol wrote:
I had to manually set squarepaymentsettings.accesstoken for the locations to show up in the dropdown. once I did that it works

this worked f0r me manually entered using squarepaymentsettings. for lookup

Thanks
Vegas here I come>>>
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.