We have just released an updated free open source payment module for PayEx.
It supports Swish, Direct Debit, Credit Card and Debit Card.
- Responsive payment portal.
- Swish, Credit Card and Direct Debit as separate payment methods.
- Autopay/Manual Recurring Payments for Debit/Credit Card, meaning the customer can save his card for future purchases without having to enter the card details again.
- Transaction mode: Authorize or Authorize and Capture. (Should the card be debited manually before the order is shipped, or immediately).
- Transaction Callback ensures that all successful payments are properly registered.
- Credit, Partial Credit and Cancel.
- Automatically restores shopping cart and deletes order when customer cancels payment. This prevents unfinished orders, and returns the customer to the shopping cart.
- Test mode with built-in test account. When enabled, connects to PayEx test servers instead of production servers.
Download PayEx for nopCommerce:
Find the latest source and integration instructions on Github: https://github.com/wezzix/PayEx.nopCommerce
Detailed info on installation and usage is in the readme file. Let me know if you have any issues (preferably by email).
Supports nopCommerce 4.10, 4.00, 3.90, 3.80, 3.70, 3.60, 3.50, 3.40, 3.30, 3.20, 3.10, 3.00, 2.80, 2.65, 2.60 (future versions will be supported).