Looking for General nopCommerce Support

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
5 years ago
We have a 3.9 nopCommerce site up and running and require someone to perform general support tasks (implement tracking code, install and configure Shipping Director etc.) and possibly do some development work to help improve the product attribute/configuration capabilities.

We would prefer someone located in the USA, as we are located in southern California.
5 years ago
Hi,

We are able to provide you support and talk over Skype in your timezone. Basically we are from India but we have 90% market from USA only.

Please email us your requirements, we will discuss in detail on your interest.
5 years ago
lbroell wrote:
We have a 3.9 nopCommerce site up and running and require someone to perform general support tasks (implement tracking code, install and configure Shipping Director etc.) and possibly do some development work to help improve the product attribute/configuration capabilities.

We would prefer someone located in the USA, as we are located in southern California.

Hello,

Kindly check your personal message for same.

Thanks
Jatin
5 years ago
Hi Ibroell,

Hope you are doing well.

I am interested. Please connect me here [email protected] or add me on Skype: cis.am4 so that we can discuss further.

Looking forward for your response.

Regards,
Hayden
5 years ago
lbroell wrote:

Dear Sir,

We are very excited to work with you on your preferred timings. Kindly check your personal message and let us know your views on it.
5 years ago
Dear Sir,

We are Ready for custom development requests,

Here our website https://nop-marketplace.com/en/

Also we are ready for short and long term support services.

Thanks,
nop-marketplace.com
5 years ago
Dear Sir,

We are from China and we have been developing nopCommerce since 1.9 in year 2012. We'd like to do the support and development work for you, thanks!

You can email me at: sales @ tangsem.com
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.