Product Review Customer Avatar

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
5 years ago
Can we include Customer Avatar models in the ProductReviewModel similar to how it's implemented in the BlogPostModel? I would like to show my customer Avatars in product reviews.

Thanks!
5 years ago
oumiller21 wrote:
Can we include Customer Avatar models in the ProductReviewModel similar to how it's implemented in the BlogPostModel? I would like to show my customer Avatars in product reviews.

Thanks!

Absolutely!

You will need to customize the code as this is not available in nopCommerce out of the box.
5 years ago
Hey A2Hosting_Liaison, I was more or less wondering if we could include it in the next release. Maybe I posted in the wrong forum?
5 years ago
Speaking from personal experience dealing with B2B and B2C. Most people who are ordering products, services, renting, browsing - that I have encountered anyways dont have the time or desire to setup a personal avatar.

If it were a social network, maybe, but do you really want the real estate of your web page (reviews section) being consumed by a bunch of stock/default avatars?
5 years ago
In our case yes. But I understand it's not for everyone. That's why it's configurable in NOP :). Just want to extend the existing functionality to the reviews.
5 years ago
Thanks for the suggestion. Here is a work item for this.
5 years ago
Thanks!
5 years ago
oumiller21 wrote:
Hey A2Hosting_Liaison, I was more or less wondering if we could include it in the next release. Maybe I posted in the wrong forum?

Gotcha - Looks like nop team added this as a work item.

Good suggestion oumiller2!
4 years ago
Your idea is implemented. You can check it here
4 years ago
Great !!
I was looking for the same in last week.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.