Sendinblue plugin not working out the box

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
5 years ago
I have a fresh install of Nopcommerce and trying to use the Sendinblue plugin.

1. All the "Template Types" are listed as "SendInBlue message template". If I click "Edit", change it to "Nopcommerce Message Template" and the "Update", the page refreshes but the selection goes back to "SendInBlue message template"

2. If I click the "Edit Template" link on any of the rows I go through to this address - https://my.sendinblue.com/camp/step1/type/template/id/0. The template Id is 0 for all templates in the table. Even if I manually change the template Id to an Id I know exists I get an error page -

3. The "Edit Template" link seems to be wrong. When I edit a template on SendInBlue website the format of the URL is - https://my.sendinblue.com/camp/template/5/message-setup/app-smtp.

SendInBlue are Technology Partners. Does this mean there should be official Nopcommerce Team Support?

Thanks

Darren
5 years ago
Found the bug.

SendInBlueController.MessageList

var isStandardTemplate = _genericAttributeService.GetAttribute<bool>(x, "SendInBlueTemplate");

should be

var isStandardTemplate = !_genericAttributeService.GetAttribute<bool>(x, "SendInBlueTemplate");

! is missing

You should consider updating the marketplace plugin.
5 years ago
Did anyone from Nopcommerce Team see this? Updating the marketplace plugin will save others time and problems
5 years ago
I have fixed the EDIT_TEMPLATE_URL issue too. If anyone wants the new source, let me know.

It's a shame you can't post files to this forum
5 years ago
Hi, im start using sendinblue two days ago..
lucky to find you, i have the same problem.
also dont know why .. if i add smtp setting using sendinblue i can send the test email BUT the send emails task doesn works and show me an error about SSL..

can u help me with some advise?? thxs..
5 years ago
I didn't enter any smtp details from SendInBlue into Nop. I just selected the right account in "Send emails from" on the "Transactional Emails" tab
5 years ago
Thanks for the detailed info. We'll investigate it.
5 years ago
Hello Darren, thank you for your help. We fixed problem with templates and we'll update plugin on our marketplace as soon as possible. Please see this commit for more details.
5 years ago
I have been working with the sendinblue plugin for a couple of weeks now and I felt like I was 100% confident in how it works.
It’s an excellent integration and we are so far using it for 3 x Transactional email templates that are fully functional.

However recently I wanted to continue to move some more transactional message templates over to SendInBlue. Normally I would just select the template from within NopCommerce plugin and assign it to sendinblue and it would appear in the SendInBlue Templates screen in just a few seconds.

For some reason this is no longer working!  It jsut stopped a coupel of days ago. The Templates are now NOT appearing in SendInBlue as before.  The  integration is still functional i.e. I can assign any message template stored in nop to SEND from sendinblue I just can't automatically create any new templates on the sendinblue side.

Any ideas as to what could be wrong? Is there a way to create and link the templates manually? Please help!

I have opened a case with sendinblue and they said they would be reaching out to NopCommerce team. But just wanted to see if any help available here.

Thanks
Alex
5 years ago
This was easily fixed by re-saving the transactional emails tab.

I had made an edit to one of the senders which is probably what caused it. simply re-saving it solved the issue and it is now working perfectly again.

This is an excellent plugin.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.