Biggest improvement 3.90 -> 4.10?

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
5 years ago
I don't know if this is the right section for a question like this, but what was in your opinion the biggest and best improvements from 3.90 to 4.00 and 4.10, besides the switch to .Net Core? I.e. what functional update to nopCommerce was the biggest improvement for users/admins? I'm trying to compile a list of actual improvements for someone who is considering an upgrade and I haven't used either version enough to know what to list.
5 years ago
Hi,

You can check our blog posts about what is new in nopCommerce 4.0 and 4.1

https://www.nop-templates.com/whats-new-in-nopcommerce-40

https://www.nop-templates.com/whats-new-in-410-nopcommerce-moves-to-net-core-210

Regards,
Stoyan
5 years ago
Thank you, I already read the change logs. I was more interested in finding out what users and admins personally thought were the best or most important improvement out of these long lists of changes.
5 years ago
fsvanberg wrote:
Thank you, I already read the change logs. I was more interested in finding out what users and admins personally thought were the best or most important improvement out of these long lists of changes.

IMHO Nop-Templates blogs are a good summary of the most important improvements. Nevertheless you have to consider the particular needs of your client. Maybe, as an example, there was a big improvement in Blog features but is irrelevant for your client, since he doesn't have a blog.
You also have to check new plugins and extensions in the Nop marketplace that are only available for these new versions
5 years ago
fsvanberg wrote:
what admins personally thought were the best or most important improvement out of these long lists of changes.

Please see "Highlight features" section on our release notes page.

And of course there are a lot of other improvements (they are also listed on this page). But its importance depends on a specific store. Some of them could be really important for some store owners or developers, some of them don't.  So it depends on you =))
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.