Guest Checkout Unable to Edit Items in Shopping Cart

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
5 years ago
Hi, My website is using nopCommerce 4.1 and I have discovered an issue about guest checkout feature. Is there any settings to allow customers checking out as a guest on my website to edit items in the shopping cart?
5 years ago
Hello,

I've just checked in the nopCommerce demo and I don't seem to find any issue with guests changing anything in the shopping cart or editing products that can be edited. I put the Build your own computer product in the shopping cart, changed it quantity, edited it and removed it from the cart and I failed to reproduce any such issue.
There are no settings to allow guest users to edit their shopping cart or the products in their shopping cart.

Maybe there is something happening on your store? Are there any errors in your System Log (Administration -> System -> Log) or any javascript error in your browser when you try to edit products?

Regards,
Anton
5 years ago
Thanks for your reply. I have same settings on my website as the demo store but I noticed the one-page checkout plugin is not working for the guest customer but registered customers after login. Is there any settings to change this so both guest and registered customers can use single page checkout on the site?
5 years ago
There is only one setting for checkout type (multi vs one page), and it applies to all customer types.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.