Discount plugin

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
5 years ago
Hi to everybody. I'm looking for a plugin that allows to practise a discount on a determinate category if a customer has already bought in the past AT LEAST 60 $ (for example) . I thought was right for me the "Customer had spent x.xx amount  plugin" but or I am not able to configure it or it makes a discount if the customer has bought previusly the exact x.xx price assigned in the plugin...am I right?

If so can you suggest me a plugin to do what I want?

Thank you in advance
Lorenzo
5 years ago
I do not think there is a plugin for "Customer had spent x.xx amount category on certain categories" plugin.
5 years ago
Sorry New York
I wasn't clear in my last post because of my poor English.

I'm using "HAD SPENT AMOUNT" plugin

I set it up in this way. If a customer has bought 90$ previusly in one category of the entire site so the next time he gonna buy he will have a 30% discount in a specific category.

Until yesterday it didn't work but today I discovered that was not working just because the specific category was hidden (lost hours to find out :-(  )

Now the category is displayed and is perfectly working

Thank you for your help
Lorenzo
5 years ago
RE: "previously in one category"
"one category" or "any ..."?  I'm not aware of a discount requirement for (had) "previously" in a category.
5 years ago
In any categories sorry

Lorenzo
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.