Products and Product Variants Again

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
13 years ago
Yes I have been searching, but I'm not finding what I want.  I have a "Product A" which is available in 3 sizes;  20, 22, and 24.  All 3 have different SKUs and pricing.  I entered the product, the 3 variants, and added the sizes as product variant attributes.  Each variant has 1 attribute.

If I use the "Variants in Grid" template I get each variant listed with a singe attribute in a list (Not what I want), but priced individually (This is what I want).  If I use the "Single Product Variant" template I get a single listing with a nice drop down containing all sizes, but the pricing information does not change based on the selection.

I did not enter a price adjustment on the variants, but I guess that's what I have to do?  Or do I just build my own template?  This particular product does have a set change amount between the sizes, but that change value is not the same for the "Old price" and the actual "Price" and I don't see how to enter both.  Is there a way to do this without coding?

If not, is there a detailed introduction on product templates anywhere?  I am a C++\C# Windows developer, but ASP and nopCommerce are very new stuff to me.

Alex
13 years ago
I got part of this to work by enabling "Dynamic price update" in global settings and reworking my variants, but can I prevent the [+$xx.xx] from showing up in the drop down?

Alex
13 years ago
i think the file you are after is

modules/ProductAttributes.ascx.cs
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.