Startup

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
13 years ago
Hi there,
I just downloaded rel. 1.80, extracted in inetpub\wwwroot\mydir, but now I can't find anywhere what to do next. What do I have to do now?
Thank you
Riccardo
13 years ago
Hi, i'am just a newbie, but for install you need sql server instance name, and an sql server account (name/pass) to log in, then just browse to just create virtual directory and follow the steps that appear in your browser (it will ask for a user/pass to login to sql server and database to create)
Hope this help, regards
13 years ago
You need to install SQL express, create MSSQL database & login

Configure virtual directory then access Install/Install.aspx to install nopcommerce.
13 years ago
This is bull I need help can some one call me 570 780 2196
13 years ago
infinito62 wrote:
Hi there,
I just downloaded rel. 1.80, extracted in inetpub\wwwroot\mydir, but now I can't find anywhere what to do next. What do I have to do now?
Thank you
Riccardo

Open the .sln file with visual studio 2010. then click RUN in visual studio, you will be guided through the installation process
13 years ago
Ok, thank you very much, now it works fine.

Thanks to all

Riccardo
13 years ago
Ok, thank you very much, now it works fine.

Thanks to all

Riccardo
13 years ago
Hello,
I re-installed on my new NB with win7. When trying to execute the ../install/install.aspx, immediately IE displays the following error:

Riga 30:       </assemblies>
Riga 31:     </compilation>
Riga 32:     <authentication mode="Forms">
Riga 33:       <forms name="NOPCOMMERCE.AUTH" loginUrl="~/login.aspx" protection="All" timeout="43200" path="/" requireSSL="false" slidingExpiration="true" defaultUrl="~/default.aspx" enableCrossAppRedirects="false"/>
Riga 34:   

What's wrong???

Thank you very much

Riccardo
13 years ago
can you show the whole error
13 years ago
I just downloaded rel.1.80 but now I can't find anywhere the .sln file. What to do next? My manual says extract the file. I use Winzip but it says no archive file.  
Thank you
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.