Customer roles - Content managers

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
13 years ago
Is there a way to give privilages to some users for some functions of the cms?

For example, a user will be able to just add or remove products but not see the orders placed?
(for nopcommerce v1.5)

Thanks!
13 years ago
Look at ACL (Access Control List) feature. Admin area > Configuration > Access Control List.
13 years ago
Well i enabled access control lists and added some customer actions on 'Content Managers'.
Then i added a role to a customer, as Content Manager.

When he login on the website, the administration button doesn't show up.
13 years ago
Ok i did it

The user must be administrator and then add him a role and enable actions

Thanks for the reply
13 years ago
How to add 'Content Managers'. and then I added a role to a customer, as Content Manager.

When he login on the website, the administration button doesn't show up. How can Content manager access assigned Roles.

Please provide to me all steps how to assign roles to Content Manager and why administration button doesn't show up??
13 years ago
beriarunesh wrote:
How to add 'Content Managers'. and then I added a role to a customer, as Content Manager.

When he login on the website, the administration button doesn't show up. How can Content manager access assigned Roles.

Please provide to me all steps how to assign roles to Content Manager and why administration button doesn't show up??

The reason "Administration" link doesn't show up because in order to make use of Access control list, you gotta give administrator role to the user/member of your website and from your Access control list, you will limit his/her access in administration section...
13 years ago
Hi,

I just added a customer to the role Global Admin (and Content Manager) but still don't get the Admin button.
I'm clueless here.

I'm running the shop on Version 1.80.

Any tips on what i'm doing wrong?

Thanks,

Micha
13 years ago
I'd learn to read better.

Sorry, i think i got it!
13 years ago
Okay, i figured it out!

Only thing is the Help Section, where is (also) referred to this Forum.
Is it possible to disable this section aswell?

Thanks!
10 years ago
Solution is not build from visual studio. Error occurs for Error  9  

The name 'GetLocaleResourceString' does not exist in the current context  

The name 'CustomerManager' does not exist in the current context  

The name 'OrderManager' does not exist in the current context
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.