Plugin not copying file to Plugins/Bin

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
5 years ago
Hi, I am using the nuget package Select.HtmlToPdf.NetCore and I added the below code to my project solution and it copies the "Select.HtmlToPdf.dll" and "Select.Html.dep" to the "\Plugins\Distributor.Products" directory. However, it does not copy them to "Plugins\bin". It only copies "Select.HtmlToPdf.dll"

<ItemGroup>
    <PackageReference Include="HtmlAgilityPack.NetCore" Version="1.5.0.1" />
    <PackageReference Include="Select.HtmlToPdf.NetCore" Version="18.4.0" />
  </ItemGroup>

<Target Name="FilterCopyLocalItems" AfterTargets="ResolveLockFileCopyLocalProjectDeps">
    <ItemGroup>
      <ReferenceCopyLocalPaths Remove="@(ReferenceCopyLocalPaths)" Condition="'%(Filename)' != 'Select.HtmlToPdf'" />
      <ReferenceCopyLocalPaths Remove="@(ReferenceCopyLocalPaths)" Condition="'%(Filename)' != 'Select.Html.dep'" />
    </ItemGroup>
  </Target>

Thoughts?
5 years ago
bump
4 years ago
According to this publication, you just have to add the following line in your .csproj
https://github.com/nopSolutions/nopCommerce/issues/3208
   <CopyLocalLockFileAssemblies>true</CopyLocalLockFileAssemblies>
4 years ago
espiro16 wrote:
According to this publication, you just have to add the following line in your .csproj
https://github.com/nopSolutions/nopCommerce/issues/3208
   <CopyLocalLockFileAssemblies>true</CopyLocalLockFileAssemblies>

I can try. But I think I have it. It’s when it goes to the Bin folder. Not my plugin build folder.
3 years ago
You are right, Try this, it works when compiling, but I'm not sure if it will work when starting Nopcommerce, since in the web.config you can clean or not the bin folder

<Target Name="CopyCustomContent" AfterTargets="AfterBuild">
    <Copy SourceFiles="Content\Select.Html.dep" DestinationFolder="$(OutDir)../bin" />
  </Target>
3 years ago
I solved it, putting the full path in the global settings.    

GlobalProperties.HtmlEngineFullPath = baseUrl+ "\\Plugins\\Misc.Quotation\\Content\\Select.Html.dep";
2 years ago
espiro16 wrote:
I solved it, putting the full path in the global settings.    

GlobalProperties.HtmlEngineFullPath = baseUrl+ "\\Plugins\\Misc.Quotation\\Content\\Select.Html.dep";

where i nop did you put this?
2 years ago
and is this in 4.40? Im struggling.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.