Conenction to external Accounting Database

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
13 years ago
Hi there,

I'm testing how to bridge nopComemrce to external DB owned by accounting software.
As the accounting sw has all data needed (customers, sdupplieres, products, etc.), the aim is to activate a two-way comunications between nopComemrce and the accounting sw.

Does anyone have succeesded in this task?

Besides, is there a white paper releated to the database structure?

Thank you

Riccardo
13 years ago
infinito62 wrote:
Hi there,

I'm testing how to bridge nopComemrce to external DB owned by accounting software.
As the accounting sw has all data needed (customers, sdupplieres, products, etc.), the aim is to activate a two-way comunications between nopComemrce and the accounting sw.

Does anyone have succeesded in this task?

Besides, is there a white paper releated to the database structure?

Thank you

Riccardo

I haven't done this but obviously you need to change source code to get this functionality. The thing is it is not wise to change nopcommerce database and its not wise to change the accounting software database, so here is the best solution.

Create a task in nopcommerce and run it every day at night or something and import changes from one database to the other. This way you keep both database as they are and sync them at the end of everyday. If you want to use the same database then you would need lot of work doing and you would have problems when updating either software.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.